Friday, May 8, 2015

Botanic Gardens

On Wednesday morning, Paul and I continued our tour of favorite Memphis spots with our play group friends. We met Kelsie & kids, Katie & Brooklyn, then Krystal & crew, Lauren & Addelyn, Brandi & Zoey and finally Jen & her girls. Daxon and Paul enjoyed sliding at first, but Paul was anxious to play in the water as I had promised.




After a little while at the slides/treehouse, we went to the sand play area. The river/rain area was not yet open for the season, so Paul was disappointed he wasn't going to play in the water. Luckily, I had forgotten that the sand area has a little fountain of its own! Paul and the other kids were more than happy to play here and we spent our whole time there. 


Brooklyn playing in the fountain


Brooklyn and Dax



Daxon, Paul and Iszie



Daxon is a great big brother! It was so cute to see them together.




Iszie found a rock and was pretty excited about it.




Now with Brock and Will!












Love this picture!





 








Daxon was kind enough to share his honey o's while they were running around.







Having all of these kiddos together makes me feel like things are as they should be! They've known each other since they were born and it warms my heart to see how they play together and remember each other after an eight month hiatus. Not only that, but the friendships I developed with each of the other moms have been very special to me and have helped me through these first few years of motherhood. I am so very grateful to have these women as my friends!

Bonus non-kid picture:


This blue jay was really excited to find one of the cheese puffs that Will had dropped. I thought it was pretty funny to watch him try to eat it!



No comments:

Post a Comment