Saturday, April 27, 2013

Finally doing this!

Hello there, Internet world.  In reality, hi to my family and friends who most likely only care to see extra pictures of Paul.  ;)  That's OK with me, but you'll have to put up with my ramblings, too!

I have finally decided to start a blog, partly because I love to read my friends' blogs and feel like I should give back a little, but mostly because I know my family at home would love to see Paul grow and read fun stories I always forget to mention when we do have time to talk.

So let's start light and easy with this adorable picture of sweet Paul!

Paul is holding his ticket to see the sting ray exhibit at the Memphis Zoo!  Since it opened in late March, we have been at least three times.
Alright, y'all, bear with me while I get this going.  These next few posts should come soon, loaded with pictures and most likely out of chronological order (cringe!).

No comments:

Post a Comment