Saturday, June 22, 2013

Jeremy Visits! Part II

Alright, so I am way behind here, but let's play catch up!  Here's Part II of our weekend with Jeremy!

Sunday we decided to head down to Mud Island River Park.  We wanted Jeremy to see the Mississippi River and also wanted to let Paul play in the River Walk.  We had a great time!  The River Walk is awesome.  It is a scaled model of the Mississippi River, from its start up north to its emptying in the Gulf. 




Michael's pointing out our house on the map.

As you can tell, Paul, loved it.

Had to get a bridge pic!



Paul's a pretty cool kid, if you couldn't tell.


He really just wanted to sit in it.

And then crawl through it.

I guess he did walk through it, too.

I love this one.




Paul and Uncle J!


After such an awesome morning walking around, we were pretty hungry.  We decided to try Young Avenue Deli in Cooper-Young.  It was awesome!  We all loved it.  Michael and I will definitely be going back, and I will definitely be ordering the sweet potato fries!  We were pretty full but we wanted to round out the day and end Jeremy's visit with a bang, so we went back to Yolo for more gelato. 

It was hard to say good bye to Jeremy, but I was so happy he took the time to drive all the way up here to see us!  Paul LOVED him and could tell when it was getting close to time for him to leave.  He started running up to him and grabbing his legs.  It was pretty sweet.








Lots of love from Paul!



1 comment:

  1. What a busy yet fun weekend! I am glad Paul loved his uncle! You got some great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete