Sunday, November 10, 2013

Botanic Gardens Fall Visit

Once a week a group of us moms try to meet up for a play group.  The weather has been so nice lately we have been doing lots of fun outdoor activities!  The last Tuesday in October, we met up at the Botanic Gardens.  The last time we went, Paul was just about 13 months old and I didn't think he was able to really appreciate all the awesome stuff they have for kids there.  Well, this time, six months later, Paul loved it!  There was so much for him to get into and play with, but I think he mostly just enjoyed exploring with his friends.


We started by feeding the fish, which we had never done before!

All the kids loved it!

Action shot of a cheerio on its way.

We all liked the yellow fish best.

Playing in the music house.

McKinley is such a cutie!  As soon as she saw I had a camera, she immediately began posing.





Paul playing with his buddy Daxon.

Clapping at himself for some achievement.  Probably making it down the stairs.


Paul has no concept of personal space!


So Paul and Daxon decided to run away together.  I had to chase after them while Kelsey got our strollers and followed behind.

They found a set of swings and just kept running back and forth between them.

Until they found bushes, which were infinitely more interesting.

It looks like Paul went down the slide, but that is deceiving.  He kept sitting on it, sliding the foot or two left, and saying "wee".  He has a bit of a fear of slides for some reason.





Paul loves the sand.

I think Madison was starting to get annoyed with Paul here, since he kept sitting down and then getting back up, not wanting to actually slide down.



Cute Brooklyn!

2 comments:

  1. I need to get some of these pictures! I totally took that day off and didn't take any! They turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting these! I actually have some with Paul in them from the same day that I keep meaning to post! I'll steal from you, and you can steal from me :)

    ReplyDelete