![]() |
| He can say "apple" but most of the time he calls them "ball" (along with pretty much every round fruit) and likes to throw them. |
![]() |
| Of course, the water fountain is always a hit. |
![]() |
| Favorite spot! |
![]() |
| Filling up his bowl with potatoes... |
![]() |
| Which he then loaded into a cart. |
After we had so much fun playing, we thought gelato would be a great treat! We walked down the street to a cute place we'd never tried before. It did not disappoint! I think Paul would have liked his own. I shared with him but he kept stealing bites from everyone else's!
To top it off, we then walked to Seville Park. We spent some time on the swing and just running around.
![]() |
| As soon as he saw them, he ran right over. |
![]() |
| So happy to be swinging! I don't think I take him enough. |
![]() |
| Haley kept lifting him over the fence to see outside (view of the mall). He loved it! |

































Paul is too cute! I just love that swing picture. I checked Blogger just to see if there was a new The Richardons blog post up, and was so excited to find out that there was! :) Just made my afternoon.
ReplyDelete