As I mentioned in our March round-up post, the month began with some very wintry weather. Michael had two days off due to the accumulation of a lot of ice and a little bit of snow. We spent both days inside eating cookies and drinking hot chocolate! As a Floridian, every chance of snow was a source of excitement and anticipation. I absolutely loved the snow and ice, although the whole cold part is not really my thing. It was beautiful to look at, and knowing I probably won't live in a state with winter weather much longer, I soaked it all in.
Every branch is covered with ice.
Not only did we have stalactite icicles, we had stalagmites (above) too!
And on the third day, it all melted, and winter was basically over.
Did I mention we stayed in pajamas all day long? Because we definitely did.
No comments:
Post a Comment