They have so many elephants!
Paul's favorite animal is "tiny baby giraffes".
The coolest part of the zoo is the kangaroo exhibit! You get to walk through and if any of them are on the path, you can pet them. Luckily this was the case on our first visit!
Of course we had to ride the train!
I was very excited to see the clouded leopards!
More pictures from the train ride.
More clouded leopard pics!
At the end of every trip we either visit the bounce area or the big playground. Well, we started with the bounce area, but once I took him into the big area, we haven't been back to bounce. He loved it the first two times though!
One part of the big playground...
Here are some bonus pictures! One day I was lucky enough to host 2/3 of the Rogers' sisters for breakfast! Jan lives in Nashville and we see each other about once a week, but Anne went back to school in the Pacific Northwest soon after this so it was a rare treat to have the both here!
Paul desperately wanted to be tickled!











































No comments:
Post a Comment