In August, before everyone scattered, some of our friends hosted a big pool party for all the SCO students and their families in Michael's class. This was the last time we saw many of our friends before moving to Nashville. I'll keep this short, but I wanted to post these pictures. We made so many wonderful friends while we were in Memphis! We are so grateful for those friendships.
Paul and Brock
Working on our volleyball skills.
I thought this was cute. The former volleyball player in me LOVES seeing Paul play.
Daxon and the lawn mower
A little football
Will really wanted Paul's chips.
We all had babies born one month apart, starting with Paul. Two years ago we took a picture in the pool when the youngest was just about 6 weeks old. Here were are again with 2-year-olds! I've been lucky to have these moms to help me through the first couple years of Paul's life! And he's been lucky to have friends to play with from early on.
There were more babies born beyond those four! (We are missing a couple in this picture, too.)






































No comments:
Post a Comment