This year, I started thinking early about Halloween costumes. At first I had the idea that he would be Max from Where The Wild Things Are. I would just get white fleece onesie jammies and add details. But I wanted to make sure it was something Paul would really be excited about. When I asked him what he wanted to be, he would say "Buddy the t-rex from Dinosaur Train" -- very specific. Luckily, I realized I could do the same thing with jammies that I planned to do for Max. So I ordered up some "creamsicle" colored jammies and got a little extra fleece for the tail and Buddy's diamond pattern along his back. It was a very easy project, much easier than last Halloween.
Last year's Totoro still might be my favorite but Paul LOVED being Buddy! He absolutely loved it. Anyway, here are some pictures from that night!
Those pictures were all taken before the rehearsal and before the Halloween party. The following pictures are from the party.
Buddy and Winnie/Lily
Buddy and Piglet/Laurel
Ready to trick-or-treat! We were so excited to take Paul on his first trick-or-treating experience!
The cutest little dinosaur there ever was.
Paul and Mimi
I love this picture! Paul loved walking with Mimi.
Felicity is leading the gang.
That's George Washington making a dash for the next house!
Look at this adorable, handmade Hedwig costume! Amazing!
Paul lagged behind a bit because he had to pet the dog.
I felt a little overdressed!
Notice the claws on his feet and the teeth around his hood. It was a fun costume for sure!
After a few houses it was time for us to head to Haley and Caleb's rehearsal dinner! We changed Paul in the car and took off. We had a lot of fun at dinner and I got a few pictures there too!
Paul and the bride-to-be!
Paul is too cute!











































His costume looked awesome! I think we used the same jammies for Daxon's costume!
ReplyDelete