Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Haley and Caleb's Wedding

Haley and Caleb's wedding was beautiful! Every little detail was perfect and it was a lot of fun. Haley is like my little sister and I'm so happy for and proud of her. I wish her happiness and love with Caleb for many years to come! I was the matron of honor and Paul made a special appearance -- he walked down the aisle carrying a signt that said "Here comes your girl" right before Haley walked down the aisle. He did a great job walking down the aisle but I think he had a tough time sitting still for the ceremony! Once that was over, he was ready to run and play! I didn't take a ton of pictures, but I managed to get a few. Here they are!


He loves to play cornhole.


My boys.



Paul quickly warmed up to all the bridesmaids.





He definitely does not mind being the center of attention.


Paul with the bride!


We got to see Jan in Florida!



Dancin'.


Notice how Paul is wearing socks on his hands -- it was pretty cold for a night in Florida, even for November.


Had to steal a picture with Haley and Hunter.


Aw. I just love this one.


Father of the bride, my Aunt Joycie and my crazy cousin Acey. ;)


Before the ceremony.


Cutting the cake.


Loved the bonfires!


Complete with s'mores fixings.


Paul before the ceremony. Caleb did his hair! So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment