On Michael's last day of his fall externship, we packed up our stuff so we would be ready to leave for Pensacola the next day! I did a lot of Christmas prep in Nashville so I wouldn't be stuck last minute shopping and we could spend lots of time with our families! This worked out great. I really felt like we got to spend a lot of quality time with everyone we love. Although I always wish we had more time with everyone!
On Monday, Amy came over with all four kids in tow. Lily was also there and Paul loved it. He is such a social boy! The more, the merrier for him. Our big project of the day was a gingerbread house! I have never actually done one but was somehow in charge. It turned out ok but a little tilted. The kids had a great time decorating! Especially Paul, Stephen and Bella. It was a wonderful day! I was starting to get really excited for Christmas, when all the cousins would be together to play.
Paul and Stephen focusing on decorating the roof.
Cuties!
More decorating.
Taste test.
Uncle Michael was popular! Mostly as something everyone could climb on.
Uncle Michael and Lily dancing. She loved it!




























No comments:
Post a Comment