Saturday, February 21, 2015

Snowy Morning

Well, in the last week of January we finally got some snow! It wasn't much, and did not last long, but Paul and I went out first thing in the morning so we could enjoy it! We bundled up and headed out. I took him to the tennis court at our apartment complex and we had fun running around the area, which included a big hill. The snow was perfect for making snowballs so we had a little snowball fight, although Paul need me to form each ball for him. We built a tiny snowman that we brought home and placed on our porch. Paul insisted it needed a carrot for a nose, and it was so small I decided chocolate chips would make good eyes. (Paul calls chocolate chips "cookies" and now insists snowmen need "cookies" for eyes.) We settled down with some hot chocolate and our Disney movie of the week, Tangled, which we borrowed from the library. It was very cozy!



Really, it wasn't much snow at all! But it was fun to play with.



Trail blazer


I love this boy! (Notice the heart I drew in the snow.)


Bundled up!


Winter wonderland





Throwing snowballs! Teeny, tiny ones.





Mid-air snowball heading my way!




Now that's a better snowball!




Checking out our completed snowman back at home.



Our snowman lasted quite a bit longer than the snow did! It was fun to check on him.


No comments:

Post a Comment