Paul ran around the cars while we cleaned them off. No one was out so we didn't have to worry about anybody driving by.
Suddenly started to regret how I had the big car and Michael had the small one...
That is at least three inches on there.
There were some fat snowflakes falling down. This was exciting to me.
We used spatulas since we still have not gotten a scraper.
Michael's car all cleaned off.
Finally done cleaning the cars and ready to run around!
The snow was pretty deep.
Michael and Paul started working on our snowman.
Our completed snowman! I added the pine straw for hair! That was basically my only contribution.
Snow-covered magnolia trees.
Paul was pretty tired and needed to be carried home. I think that was the longest we had played and the coldest we got. Once we were home, Paul took a warm shower and I made everyone hot chocolate. We also made a big lunch of bacon, omelettes and cinnamon toast. We were basically down for the count for the rest of that day.
Ha ha! A spatula! Whatever works haha
ReplyDelete