Friday, November 13, 2015

Fall Festival

To kick off the Halloween season, Julie invited us to a wonderful festival at Pearl Nelson, a center that provides speech and occupational therapies to kids (including our sweet niece). It was on a Friday morning that Michael happened o have off, so we all got to go! This made it nice since I didn't have to stress about taking care of both boys. Theo was about 4 weeks old here, I think, so of course he slept through it all.


Lily was the cutest Peppa Pig!


Laurel was an adorable Doc McStuffins.


I finished Paul's costume just in time for this! It was his first time wearing it (he would wear it many more times before halloween!).

  
Lily wanted some face paint.


They had a very chill service dog for the kids to pet! 




Love this picture! We waited patiently for the kids' turns to ride the pony.




Such cuties!



Finally! Link on a pony!


Happy boy! He loved it.


We had a great time at the festival! I didn't take any pictures inside, but they had a great play area with all kinds of sensory activities for the kids. It was a great way to kick off a fun month!

No comments:

Post a Comment