Saturday, May 4, 2013

One Year Review

So Paul's first birthday was a month ago already!  Wow, I can't believe how fast the first year goes!  Each month, I took Paul's picture in the nursery glider with his gator.  It was so fun to watch him grow, in size and intellect.  For the first month, he kept falling asleep!  I mean, just falling asleep in the middle of all the poses I put him in, moving around and everything.  I think I even tried some shots without the diaper and he decided to take a few "shots" of his own, if you know what I mean.  Posing for the pictures just got harder and harder!  Around 6 months, he took a leap off the chair, and every month after I made sure the floor area was well padded.  Soon after, he became very interested in the props, and didn't give me many good shots.  But I kept on, and I'm happy with the outcome!  I hope you enjoy it, too!

Oh, and I will put up a blog about his first birthday soon.  I know it was a month ago, but I want to save the memories for myself.

One day old, still in the hospital.
About two weeks old.
















2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are blogging! I'll especially like it when we're done with school so I can still keep up with your darling family! I love seeing all the pictures of Paul together! I've been wanting to do that with Dax. It was so fun hanging out last week. I think Dax and Paul would have a ball. We'll have to play again soon! Hope Paul is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The 1-2 month change is the most dramatic I think. What a happy baby!

    ReplyDelete