Sunday, October 13, 2013

Cooper-Young Festival

The Cooper-Young Festival is a music and arts fest held every September in Midtown.  Cooper-Young is a popular intersection (and surrounding neighborhood) known for it's shops and awesome restaurants.  The weather was perfect, and although we live almost a mile-and-a-half from the cross-street, our street was filling up with people parking and walking to the festival.  We got Paul in the stroller and set out to explore the party!

Vendors set up on either side of Cooper for a good length, as well as Young for a few blocks.  We saw all kinds of crafts and art, foods ranging from ice cream to root beer from a tap, pronto pups to steak and shrimp on a stick.  I love to get out and see what's going on, but once I get there, I am always too overwhelmed to do much of anything except look around.  We had a great time doing that, though!  Paul loved seeing all the people -- it was crazy crowded!







No comments:

Post a Comment