On Sunday, April 13, we took Paul to his first baseball game! This kid has been all about sports for forever. For months he would spend most of his play time shooting the basketball with his Little Tikes hoop. He has a great arm and even throws with a spiral sometimes. He just all-around loves sports! He got a baseball tee for Christmas and he has gotten the swing of it (hah!) quickly. Since we took him to the game, he has not stopped talking about it! And he wants to play all the time, although we have now restricted it to outside only, since he was walking around the house swinging his bat at everything. For a while he called the glove a "baseball hand" which we thought was pretty cute. He still does half of the time!
Paul took quite a few selfies, mostly thinking he was capturing something else. I picked the best ones for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!
The next weekend we joined a bunch of our friends and had another great time at the park! There were fireworks after the game, and although I'm not usually a fan, I loved it. I think it helped that they were set to Justin Timberlake songs. I just laid back and watched, thinking what a perfect Memphis moment it was. Paul will tell anyone who will listen (OK, anyone who can understand his toddler talk) about the baseball game and fireworks. He was clearly impressed!
Paul enjoying the game with his buddy Daxon.
Cute boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment