Friday afternoon we were excited to see Julie, Andrew, Lily and to meet our newest niece, Laurel. As an added bonus, Carolyn, Austin and Felicity were also at the Sowell's. We love getting together with them, not only because we miss them up here in Memphis, but also because it is so much fun to see the three cousins playing together. I wish this happened more often, and I know Paul does too.
I'm not sure who had the idea, but telling little ones to get ready to go outside is a great way to corral them into one small area for a photo op! This is pretty much the only way to get them all to focus their attention on the same thing.
 |
| L-R: Felicity, Lily and Paul. Felicity and Lily are about 3 1/2 months older than Paul. |
 |
| Little Laurel! She is beautiful. |
 |
| He didn't do much once he got in it, but he loved this car. |
 |
| Paul (very sweetly) gave Laurel a kiss on the arm, but I wasn't quick enough to catch it. |
 |
| I just love Felicity's sweet red hair! |
 |
| I think Felicity actually pushed Paul around a little on this. |
 |
| Although it doesn't look good in this picture, Paul and Lily were playing in the kitchen together. Lily has the best toys! |
We love living in Memphis, but this is the toughest part about living so far away -- we only get this short little visits every once in a while. I am so glad these three were born around the same time and I hope that they will always look after each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment