Michael finished up exams on Friday, Dec. 13. He was glad to knock out his penultimate semester of classes. (Sorry, I just have to use that word when I can!) After that, he just has one more semester of classes and labs until he starts seeing patients full time. He will spend a year doing externships, during which he will see patients every day, before graduating next spring. We'll be glad to settle down then!
On the last day of exams, we invited our friends over for a Christmas party and to celebrate the end of another semester. We had a great turnout, 14 adults and eight kids/babies. Everyone brought side dishes or desserts and it was all delicious! We had so much fun with everyone and will miss them all so much when we move. Paul has grown up with all these kids and I love watching them play together! It makes me sad to think he doesn't have much longer with them.
 |
| Paul with Madison, who he adores. |
 |
| Brock and Paul in front of our make-shift tree. |
 |
| The cats were locked in our room, but Paul kept coming up to us and other people, pointing to the door and saying, "Phoebe!" We finally let them out for a bit. |
 |
| Brock |
 |
| Kelsie and Krystal making Will's keepsake ornaments. |
 |
| McKinley entertaining the crowd. |
 |
| She perked up for me when she saw the camera. |
 |
| Daxon and McKinley |
 |
| Paul and his buddy Daxon. |
 |
| I love how they look like little men. So cute! |
 |
| At least 2/3 are smiling here. |
 |
| I didn't get food pictures until after we'd already started eating, but everything was delicious! |
 |
| The remnants. Kelsie even made knotted rolls! They were really good! |
 |
| Katie and Brooklyn, who also likes the camera! |
 |
| Every time Krystal comes over I try to hold Will as much as I can. Paul LOVES babies and is always very interested and wants to say hi/give hugs/kisses/etc. |
 |
| Luckily, Will has an older brother (Brock), so he doesn't seem to mind Paul's kisses. |
The party was a success and we're so glad so many of our friends could make it. We don't have much longer to get together like this, so I'm going to enjoy it when I can!
No comments:
Post a Comment