We spent most of the shower playing in the backyard with Paul, Bella and Stephen (Tee-van, as Paul calls him). It was a beautiful day to run in circles! Stephen is an awesome big cousin for Paul, and Paul loves him! Paul had so much fun playing, and really got worn out. He fell asleep in the car almost immediately and slept the whole way back to Pensacola. Our day wasn't really over yet, but I'll save that for the next post.
![]() |
| Mimi is almost always in the middle of any number of grandkids. |
![]() |
| Pure joy. |
![]() |
| Had to post it for Paul's face. |
![]() |
| I think Stephen was trying to use some kind of invisible force on Paul. It didn't really work. |
![]() |
| I can't believe how fast Bella is growing up! |












No comments:
Post a Comment