Thursday, January 2, 2014

November Roundup

Here is a photo review of November:

First playdough experience.  Paul likes to put everything in his mouth still so I waited a while for this.


We got to spend a Saturday with my cousin Jan!  We are so glad she spent the afternoon with us!
They are both standing on a bench to see the zebras (or giraffes?) better.
"Wing!" -- Paul.

It's hard to tell here, but Paul is voluntarily petting a snake.  He LOVED it and still gets excited when you mention snakes.  I think the keeper was surprised/impressed.
One of my goals as a parent is to raise kids who know when to be cautious and when to be fearless.  This was one of our proud parent moments!
He kept going back to pet it.
Jan Margaret, Paul & I
I caught Sophie being silly with my scarf.

Neighborhood tomcat decided he wanted to sit next to Paul one morning.  Playing with this sweet cat (who likes to harass our girls from the front porch window) sparked the search that led us to adopting Phoebe and Sophie two and a half years ago.
Paul figured out how to get to the cat food and I found him bringing handfuls to Phoebe on the couch.

Sharing a hug with Madison during a zoo play date.
Enjoying chocolate and caramel gelato from Yolo.
Taking a walk in the lovely fall leaves!
Just being cute.
He loves riding his giraffe rocker made by Uncle Jack.
Hugging (second/third?) cousin Eli on a mini visit en route to Pensacola.
Meeting our nephews for the first time!  This is Hudson.

Caleb

Gorgeous sunset from the Three Mile Bridge.

Another gorgeous Florida sunset!

Fun family pictures taken by Krystal!
Paul was preoccupied by the leaves.


No comments:

Post a Comment