Furniture possibilities for the new house?
Only if we can get these deer included in the package.
Stuffed wildlife everywhere!
Big gar fish
Future boat?
Paul's a natural.
Ducks
Alligator
Tallest freestanding elevator in the US. Michael and Paul both found things they wanted to buy, but I hadn't. It cost $10 to ride the elevator so I decided that would be my thing. Paul was free so I took him up with me. He enjoyed riding to the top! Once we got up there, I got a complimentary raspberry lemonade tea in a souvenir mug, which was pretty neat. The view was the best part! It was amazing to see Memphis from so high up. I loved it, but Paul was a little nervous about being so high. It didn't help that a worker was rappelling off the side of the building when we got there. The fencing around the deck made me feel very safe though and I wanted to make sure we got a few pictures before we went back down.
The bridge to Arkansas over the Mississippi River.
View of downtown.
A view of downtown with midtown off in the distance.
We left right after this picture. Paul was ready to get back down!
The elevator is made of glass walls on every side. It was so fun to look out into the store as we made our way back down to the ground level.
Paul was really hoping we'd come home with a boat!
If you find yourself in the Memphis area, I can recommend many things to do and places to eat. But I would definitely include the Bass Pro Shop at the Pyramid on that list! And particularly, riding the elevator to the top. It was such a fun experience!

No comments:
Post a Comment