My handsome man carrying his robes into the Cook Convention Center, where commencement was held.
We were so glad Michael's parents were able to come! (Check out Paul's wink.)
I love Paul's expression here.
Perfect family photo!
This is a throw back to Michael's white coat ceremony. Many things have changed in these four years!
Michael and his parents before graduation. Another perfect picture!
Another throw back to Michael's white coat ceremony!
Michael's up there somewhere!
There he is!
Michael before he was hooded.
Hooded, graduated and officially a doctor!
Best picture of the day.
Someone brought donuts!
Our friends Brandi and Robbie's little girl, Zoey! It's hard to see but she has an adorable dress on with a glasses print. I have to admit, I saw this at Target a year ago and almost bought it despite not being pregnant and only having a boy. Too cute!
Paul carefully eating his donut.
All in all, it was a wonderful ceremony and end to our time here in Memphis. We have never regretted our decision to go to SCO and loved it there. The school gave Michael a strong foundation that he can now build his career on. I'm so proud of him for not only doing well, but excelling in school and graduated summa cum laude.






















No comments:
Post a Comment