Saturday, February 8, 2014

Beignets

One quiet morning I saw Michael, his dad and Paul all looking at the paper.  I thought it was such a cool moment and grabbed my camera.  Three generations of Richardson men, probably looking at the sports section!



Paul loved hanging out with his cousin Laurel.  He always wanted to see what she was up to, always wanted to hug her or put his arm around her.  It was adorable!



One morning when Mimi was watching Felicity, we all met Julie, Andrew, Lily and Laurel downtown at Seville for beignets.  The kids had a great time licking the powdered sugar off and running around the almost empty bar area. 










That afternoon, we went to my mom's house.  We got a few pictures of Paul and Grammy in front of the tree before getting cozy on the couch to watch a movie.



I'm not even sure when this picture was taken, but it's so cute, I threw it in here!


1 comment:

  1. They are such cute little friends! That last picture is just priceless!

    ReplyDelete