Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I Bake!

I love to bake and I've been waiting until Paul was old enough to help me out.  I'm still not sure he is, but I decided to go for it anyway.  I pre-measured every thing and put each ingredient into kid-friendly (i.e. plastic and bigger than necessary to minimize spill).  I set Paul up on the counter and helped him pour each ingredient in.  We made banana chocolate chip muffins and they were amazing!  (We just subbed the egg for a flax egg to make it OK for Paul.)


Gotta lick the whisk!



This activity definitely required an outfit change.


Voila!  They are done.  Paul kept counting them and saying, "I bake!  I bake!"
 


Finally they were cool enough to try.  He loved them (so did I).
 




Nom nom nom!  Chocolate is a favorite food for Paul right now for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment