Sunday, February 23, 2014

December Roundup

I've gotten way behind on this roundup thing but I'm getting there!  So I'll skip the updates and just narrate the pictures.

Paul is still a pretty cuddly little guy.

 
We spent a fun morning playing in the leaves with Dax at the playground.



 This huge leaf was stuck on Paul's head for a while.  I thought it was pretty cute!




Paul and Dax are exactly a month apart (Paul is older) and it has been so fun to watch them grow up together!


Playing with an iced-over leaf I brought in from outside during our first ice storm.



Just one of those days.


If we see a ball at a store (usually Target) Paul will throw a fit unless you let him play with it.  This went on long enough that now I have changed my route so that we won't see the ball aisle.  It has made life easier.


"Paul?!" said Paul.  This is how he tells me he's hiding.  I then start shouting, "Paul?! Paul?! Where are you?" until he is overcome with the giggles and comes out of hiding.


Michael and I were looking for some new shoes and ended up spending a lot of time in the shoe store.  Paul found a pair he wanted to try out, so Dad helped him out.  They didn't fit.



I love waking up to this in the mornings!  It's nice when we have all five of us on the bed.


When the weather was warm enough, we went to the zoo!



An amazing lunch from Five Sisters Blues Cafe in Pensacola.  My mom and her friends Carmen and Ellen invited me to their lunch and I had a blast!  And the food was so good.  I think it's my favorite Pensacola place now!


Mimi goes through a lot of play-doh at her house.


Christmas Eve at Joycie and Tommy's with Aunt Jean.  Oyster file gumbo is a sacred tradition!


Paul on Christmas morning!  We all woke up early and watched Disney movies in our jammie's before heading to my mom's.


We got to have breakfast (and try a new place!) with Haley and Caleb!  We had a great time!  Paul was not on his A-game though... probably the worst dining experience with him yet!  He gagged himself while we were waiting for our food... not fun!  But look how cute he was after!






New Year's Eve at Grammy's.  Popcorn is definitely a favorite of Paul's!  And me too.


Uh-oh!  Paul is starting to use tools!  Trouble, trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment