Our little tree hugger. Seriously, though, this kid loves to hug trees! And light poles.
Frozen waterfall! It was pretty warm this day, in the 40s, but had been very cold the days before.
The next few pictures were taken in the polar bear and sea lion exhibit area. I loved how the pictures of Paul and Michael turned out. I am so grateful for all the wonderful memories we get to create as a family, and these are moments and adventures I'll always remember.
Paul likes to run in the packs of big kids who chase the sea lions as they swim back and forth across the exhibit glass. He is half their size but he hangs in there!
The next sequence of pictures shows Paul finally mastering the jump! It took him a while, but now he loves jumping! It was cute to watch.
He was pretty pleased with his new skill!
He picked up some bamboo (which he can identify) and carried it around with him for a while.
A new word this month is "zebra".
Paul talks about the zoo often. He will list off all the animals he sees at the zoo. "Mon-keys, tiger, zebrahs, lion, raffes, elephant. Zoo." Repeat. It's adorable! One time I told him we were going to the store but for some reason he thought we were going to the zoo and he started saying his zoo mantra. I felt a little guilty for going to the store anyway.





















No comments:
Post a Comment