Pizza was probably Paul's favorite part, especially since we let him sit in a big chair right next to Stephen. I was really glad that Chuck E. didn't scare him when he came to wish Bella happy birthday.
Birthday girl Bella! She came around and let everyone have a turn with her birthday crown. Paul loved it!
Felicity was also a fan!
It was time for Bella to get in the big ticket/wind tunnel machine, so we told Paul he needed to get up. He hardly looked at us, but instead quickly picked up every bite of pizza on his plate and stuffed it in his mouth. You can see how big his cheeks are! He didn't want to waste anything.
Skee-ball is the best! The kids loved throwing the balls up the ramp. Well, I think FJ's favorite part was putting coins in all the slots. But Paul (once again) loved watching Stephen play!
The beautiful Sowell family! They look like they are straight out of a magazine.
Checking how many coins she had left...
Our adorable, sweet goddaughter Laurel, checking out those bows on her toes!
It's been so cold lately, this picture looks funny to me. Paul's legs are showing! Ah! I guess it was much warmer than I realized.
Paul, Mimi and Felicity. We are missing everyone now!















No comments:
Post a Comment