Sunday, February 23, 2014

New Year's

On New Year's Eve afternoon, Michael and I had a mini-date.  We picked up gumbo and chocolate mousse from Joe Patti's and went out to the beach for a picnic.  We did this last year too, except with Paul, and we enjoyed it so much we made it a little tradition. 




We spent the night at Grammy's house for New Year's Eve!  It was a big night of eating popcorn, watching House Hunters and eating peppermint bark.  So basically eating.  :)  Michael and I actually ended up staying up for the ball drop!  I think it was all that peppermint bark... 




On New Year's Day we got to visit my brother Jeremy and his wife Flavia at their home.  It was the first time we've been able to meet all their furry children and it was so fun!  We had such a great afternoon with them.  Finally we were all in Pensacola at the same time!  It was the perfect end to a wonderful few weeks in Pensacola.


No comments:

Post a Comment