Mimi came with us, too!
Mimi and Laurel
They loved the water!
Love these two!
High five!
Beautiful Lily!
I was impressed by Lily's bravery in front of all these birds!
I think Paul's favorite part ended up being the shower as we were leaving!
Cute kiddos!
I forgot to bring a change of clothes, so Paul had to ride home wearing just his diaper. I don't think he minded, though!
Aunt Julie read them Paul's newest favorite book: Green Eggs and Ham. ("Ham Ham")
This last picture is the only one I got on our second beach day. You can tell Paul is feeling bad but he hung in there. We didn't stay too long, but on the way home we stopped to have lunch with Uncle Jeremy! We had a great time with him, but were sad we didn't get to spend more time with him and see Flavia. Spending several days sick in Pensacola put a damper on some of our plans.



































No comments:
Post a Comment