Monday, July 28, 2014

Fathers Day

One of my favorite parts about being a mom has been watching Michael being a dad.  He is a wonderful dad.  He is so patient with Paul and Paul loves him so much.  But I think most of all, Dad's fun!  Paul has always wanted to be playing with a ball -- he loves every sport we've introduced him to, and his Dad has been the one to do that.  Together, they play soccer, volleyball, tennis, basketball and golf.  There are a million ways Michael is a great dad, but I'll leave it at that!

We went to the Kroc Center for a fun community BBQ.  I think I am the only one in the family who wouldn't eat a hot dog every day, so both the guys were happy to have grilled hot dogs for lunch!  They also had lots of fun things out to play with, balls and bubble wands among them.  It was very hot that day, but we enjoyed getting out and playing!








1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am dying over the last picture (of Paul kissing Michael's cheek). So precious! I love your sweet little family!

    ReplyDelete