Tuesday, July 8, 2014

May

May was a wonderful month, although I feel like we all just took turns being sick all month. May brought beautiful weather, the end of classes and beginning of externships for Michael and a fun trip to Pensacola.


Paul discovered that he appreciated a good cup of (decaf) tea.



Visiting Caleb and Hudson, our adorable nephews.


Went to the beach within a change of clothes. At least we had a diaper!


Strawberry season. 





My mom and I.



I woke up to these lovely treats from my boys on Mothers' Day!


Paul was feeling miserable here. I was sick for a few days and finally feeling better when it hit Paul.



Found this in my freezer. I guess I was too busy at the hospital with newborn Paul to change this. Whoops.



One day we were playing outside in the water. Paul decided he needed to take his diaper off. I let him do it and luckily it only lasted until he fell and scratched his bum. He never asked again. I don't think I could handle a streaker!


We discovered the cave at the zoo where you can get a very close view of the pumas! It became one of our favorite spots.


Paul absolutely loves all sports and knows the basics (ie how to hit the ball) for each. He especially loved taking his set to the park to play this month!




We found this book, The Dog That Pitched a No-Hitter, that tells the story of a dog and his boy who share a psychic connection. The dog coaches the boy through his baseball games and even distracts the batter for him. It quickly became Paul's favorite book although there is more text than pictures.



Having fun at storytime at the library!



Paul loves climbing ladders and has really mastered the skill this month.



No comments:

Post a Comment