Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Pensacola Fun!

One of the bonuses of still living as a student is getting breaks!  We spent part of Michael's May break in Pensacola with family.  We had a wonderful time catching up with everyone!  It is so hard to be away from our families, and we have done it for so long now.  We really cherish the time that we get to spend with everyone.  It is never enough!  Soon though, we'll be back for good!


Paul and his cousin Felicity have such a sweet bond!  These two are like peas in a pod.  They love to play together!



 I caught Paul trying on Dad's shoes.  I think they are a little big!
 


We went to see my mom often and, when the weather was nice, walked to the park by her house.  I love these pictures of them walking together!



Lucky us, we ran into Paul's cousin (and our goddaughter!) Laurel at the park!  They enjoyed swinging next to each other!

 

Paul and Grammy

 




Born to be Gators!


Cuties!




Michael and Paul at Bayview Park


Silly boy posing!


Paul loves slides now!


We had to make a trip to Destin to see Amy and the boys!  We were lucky to see Stephen, but missed Isabella since she is a big girl in school now!  But seriously, how cute are these little (big) guys?!



All the boy cousins!


One day, my mom, Haley and I went on a little trip to Elberta, Ala., to visit the cheese place (Sweet Home Farm).  We had so much fun!  We found a beautiful patch of flowers and just had to get out in it.


My beautiful cousin!  I can't wait for her wedding in November!  :)






Paul getting his groove on at TCBY.


LaLa checking out Paul's crazy moves.

There are more Pensacola posts and pictures on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment